- Capacity: 1000L
- Surface Treatment: 2b Grade
- Material: SUS304/SUS316
- Thickness: 2.5mm
ibc tote tank 1000 liter
Our intermediate bulk containers are available in the standard sizes listed on this page or in special sizes to fit customer requirements.
Our metal tanks are constructed of 304 series stainless steel or other alloys for storage and transportation of liquid materials. Tank corners have a 2" radius for strength and easy cleanability and one-piece bottom available with slope for complete drainage.
A variety of closures and valves are available for tanks; a 22" drum cover provides easy access for cleaning and inspection. Weld and material finish on tanks can be suited to meet customer needs.
Intermediate bulk containers may be tested and tagged per UN/DOT regulations for handling liquid materials. The tank is also available to meet various food grade requirements of the USDA and FDA.
Transport and storage of raw materials and products of chemistry, lacquer-, plastics and food industry
According to the traffic regulation of ADR, RID and IMDG-code
the UCON-foodcontainer specification of LTP/TPO corresponds to the regulation EG no. 1935/2004
150 - 2.000 litres
- transportable with all commercial industrial trucks
- stacking angle for stacking of the container with bar for connecting of crane hooks
- complete emptying and simple cleaning of container due to deep drawn, base with virtually no dead storage capacity and outlet recess and directly flange-mounted outlet gate valve
- forklift protection blind against damages of outlet armature by forklift tooth
1132x1132x1410mm (or customized)
1000L (or customized)
Tank -SUS304/SUS316, Frame-SUS304/ hot-galvanizing steel
Discharge outlet: 50A(2") ball valve ( or customized)
Safety valve: 15A (1/2 ") ( or customized)
Filling port: 50A(2") with lid ( or customized)
Seal gasket: PTFE, Silicon (or customized)
Acid-pickling and purified water washing or 400# polishing
Stretch film (or customized)